The Superhero Standoff
Can you avenge the super heroes?
One by one, Master Mindwire has eliminated The Hero Force, whose sworn duty is to protect the human race. As each hero fell, the world grew a little darker. The museum stands as a final reminder of better days, before the mechanical-minded villain began his hero-centric purge.
But all hope is not lost. In the final battle of the heroes, just as Mindwire was banishing the last hero to the hidden realm, a cry was heard that rose above the clamor of battle. Perhaps aided by the unseen, this cry penetrated the hearts and minds of every person throughout the four lands. This echoing cry, alone, stands as the final flicker of hope:
There are heroes among us.
Avenge the Heroes. Become the Heroes.
escape them all
- Difficulty: 3/5
- Scare Factor: 1.5/5
- Wheelchair Access: No
- Requires Stairs: Yes
- Atmosphere: Mysterious Museum
- Other: Flashing Lights, Loud Noises
- Price: 4-9 people: $24.99 each
- Price: 10 people: $21.99 each
- Min/Max Players: 4 – 10
- Time to Escape: 1 hour
- Children Require Adult Supervision
- We recommend blocking up to 1.5 hours for your adventure
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Although we require card information to make a reservation you will not be charged until after your game
- A waiver is required for insurance purposes.
- Refunds are not generally available but we are almost always able to reschedule your game with at least an hours notice
- Unfortunately, this particular escape room is NOT wheelchair accessible. We apologize for the inconvenience
- This experience has one room designed to hold up to 10 people
- If you purchase all ten spots, a group discount will be automatically applied