The Reactor Meltdown Escape Room in Provo, UTPrevent Disaster in PROVO
Provo’s nuclear experiment has gone awry. The reactor’s core temperature is rising and coolant is leaking throughout the plant. Your team’s mission is simple: shut down the reactor before it melts down. You’ll have 60 minutes to solve the cryptic clues left behind by the plant’s main scientist and prevent a nuclear disaster.
escape them all
Book Your Escape Room
- Pricing: 1-9 people: $20 each, 10+: $18 each
- We recommend blocking out 1-1.5 hours for your adventure
- Please arrive about 10 minutes early
- A waiver is required for insurance purposes…you are stopping a nuclear meltdown after all…
- Refunds are not generally available but we are almost always able to reschedule your game with at least an hours notice
- This room requires at least 4 participants. If you do not have 4, we encourage you to book in the hope that another group joins you. If no one else joins then we will happily reschedule your game
- This experience has one room designed to hold up to 10 people
- Groups booking fewer than 10 spots may be paired with other participants.
- If you want to reserve an entire room to yourselves, book for 10 people and you’ll enjoy our discounted, full-room pricing Please contact us with questions regarding fitting more than 10 in the room