The Reactor Meltdown Escape Room in Provo, UTCan you stop a nuclear disaster?
Provo’s nuclear experiment has gone awry. The reactor’s core temperature is rising and coolant is leaking throughout the plant. Your team’s mission is simple: shut down the reactor before it melts down. You’ll have 60 minutes to solve the cryptic clues left behind by the plant’s main scientist and prevent a nuclear disaster.
escape them all
Book Your Escape Room
- Pricing: 1-9 people: $21.99 each, 10: $19.99 each
- We recommend blocking out 1-1.5 hours for your adventure
- Please arrive about 10 minutes early
- A waiver is required for insurance purposes…you are stopping a nuclear meltdown after all…
- Refunds are not generally available but we are almost always able to reschedule your game with at least an hours notice
- This room requires at least 4 participants
- This experience has one room designed to hold up to 10 people