The Reactor MeltdownCan you stop a nuclear Disaster?
Provo’s nuclear experiment has gone awry. The reactor’s core temperature is rising and coolant is leaking throughout the plant. Your team’s mission is simple: shut down the reactor before it melts down. You’ll have 60 minutes to solve the cryptic clues left behind by the plant’s main scientist and prevent a nuclear disaster.
escape them all
NOTE: Your credit card is used here ONLY to reserve your game.
NO PAYMENT IS MADE UNTIL AFTER YOUR GAME. PLEASE BRING FULL PAYMENT WITH YOU.
- Difficulty: 2/5
- Scare Factor: 1.5/5
- Wheelchair Access: Yes
- Requires Stairs: No
- Atmosphere: Reactor Emergency
- CAUTION: Dim Lights, Flashing Lights, Loud Noises
- Price: 4-9 people: $24.99 each
- Price: 10 people: $21.99 each
- Min/Max Players: 4 – 10
- Time to Escape: 1 hour
- Children Require Adult Supervision
- We recommend blocking up to 1.5 hours for your adventure
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Although we require card information to make a reservation you will not be charged until after your game
- A waiver is required for insurance purposes…you are stopping a nuclear meltdown after all…
- Refunds are not generally available but we are almost always able to reschedule your game with at least an hours notice
- This experience has one room designed to hold up to 10 people
- If you book out all 10 spots a group discount will be automatically applied
call/text 801-810-7264 (Provo)
Or 385-355-1180 (SLC)