The Egyptian Tomb Escape Room in Salt Lake City, UTCan you solve the tomb secrets?
The forbidden tomb of the Dark Pharaoh and his Dark Queen has finally been discovered. For centuries the legend of these rulers has been shrouded in mystery. Perhaps there is a reason that no one has ever found this tomb…and lived to tell the tale. Your team needs to solve the mystery of the dark rulers before the sand in the hourglass runs out (roughly 60 minutes).
Escape Them All
NOTE: Your credit card is used here ONLY to reserve your game.
NO PAYMENT IS MADE UNTIL AFTER YOUR GAME. PLEASE BRING FULL PAYMENT WITH YOU.
- Difficulty: 4/5
- Scare Factor: 2/5
- Wheelchair Access: No
- Requires Stairs: No
- Atmosphere: Dark Tomb
- CAUTION: Dim Lights
- Price: 4-9 people: $27.99 each
- Price: 10 people: $24.99 each
- Min/Max Players: 4 - 10
- Time to Escape: 1 hour
- Children Require Adult Supervision
- We recommend blocking up to 1.5 hours for your adventure
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Although we require card information to make a reservation you will not be charged until after your game
- A waiver is required for insurance purposes…you are stealing from an Egyptian Pharaoh after all…
- Refunds are not generally available but we are almost always able to reschedule your game with at least an hours notice
- This experience has two rooms designed to hold up to 10 people each
- If you book out all 10 spots a group discount will be automatically applied
call/text 801-810-7264 (Provo)
Or 385-355-1180 (SLC)